Kasa Kai Swimwear is made with the highest quality fabrics. To keep your suits in tip top shape follow our care instructions.
- Handwash with a mild detergent in cold water only
- Hang dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach
- Do not leave rolled up wet or wring out
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause pulling of the fabric
- High amounts of chlorine can ruin your bikini, make sure to wash immediately after use
- Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning can stain or damage your bikini
To extend the life of your Kasa Kai suits we recommend rinsing immediately after use. Kasa Kai Swimwear does not take back washed or worn items.